Home

The DARLOA office is in the Bison Bear Shopping Mall, Montana 83, Seeley Lake
Office Hours: Mon, Wed, Thu & Fri:  9:00am-2:00pm

Seeley Lake, Montana
Overnight Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday
Showers likely, mainly after midnight.  Mostly cloudy, with a low around 37. Southwest wind 5 to 9 mph.  Chance of precipitation is 60%. A chance of rain before noon, then a chance of showers after noon.  Mostly cloudy, with a high near 42. West southwest wind 13 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph.  Chance of precipitation is 40%. A 40 percent chance of showers.  Partly sunny, with a high near 45. West wind around 8 mph. Rain and snow showers likely, becoming all rain after noon.  Mostly cloudy, with a high near 47. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Little or no snow accumulation expected. A chance of showers.  Mostly cloudy, with a high near 50. A slight chance of showers.  Partly sunny, with a high near 53. A slight chance of showers.  Partly sunny, with a high near 57. A slight chance of showers.  Partly sunny, with a high near 54.
Showers Likely Chance Rain Chance Showers Rain/Snow Likely Chance Showers Slight Chc Showers Slight Chc Showers Slight Chc Showers
  High: 42 High: 45 High: 47 High: 50 High: 53 High: 57 High: 54
Low: 37 Low: 33 Low: 24 Low: 33 Low: 31 Low: 30 Low: 31  

Is the Weather block (above) displayed in a long column and unreadable?  Here's the fix:
1. Click on the Tools pulldown menu (on the top) on Internet Explorer. (You may have to right click on the toolbar area and  enable the Menu bar if the Tools menu is not visible.)
2. Select Compatibility View settings.
3. Uncheck "Include updated websites list from Microsoft".
5. Uncheck "Display all websites in compatibility view" if it is checked.
4. Click on Close
5. Close and restart Internet Explorer and try re-loading the web page

Board of Director's Meetings:  Regular board meetings are held at the Senior Center, 6PM, 2nd Wednesday of JAN,MAR,MAY,JUL,SEP & NOV.  Work sessions are held at the DARLOA office, 4PM, 2nd Wednesday of FEB,APR,JUN,AUG,OCT & DEC.  Members are encouraged to attend regular meetings and work sessions.

Good Neighbor Handbook:  An excellent publication with loads of information for rural landowners in Missoula County.  A must read, even for those of us that have been here awhile. Here's a link to the document: ftp://www.co.missoula.mt.us/ruralftp/GoodNeighborHandbook/GNH.pdf 

 Want to make a suggestion, a comment or voice a concern?   Go to "Online Forms" on the web page menu, then  to "DARLOA Comment/Suggestion/Concern, or click on this link: http://www.darloa.com/cgi-bin/formmanager.pl?action=displayform&formid=1226089741 then fill out and submit the form. Your input will be provided to the appropriate Committee for action.  Be involved, help us improve our services!

 Need a DARLOA form?  Online Forms are available to fill out and submit directly to the office- click on the "Online FORMS" link from the main menu.  

Looking for the Bylaws and Covenants?  Bylaws and Covenants are found in the "DARLOA Governance" folder in "DOCUMENTS".  They are viewable by prospective landowners from the Home page.

Want to volunteer on a Committee?  Call  the office and they will get you in touch with the Committee chairperson.  We need your help and ideas- let's make DARLOA a better place!

 

  

What's New
 
 
Upcoming Events
Friday, October 31, 2014
  Halloween

Monday, November 3, 2014
  SL Community Council

Tuesday, November 4, 2014
  SL Sewer District

Wednesday, November 5, 2014
  Board Agenda Items Due

Thursday, November 6, 2014
  SL Chamber of Commerce

Wednesday, November 12, 2014
  Fire Safety Committee

Monday, December 1, 2014
  SL Community Council

Tuesday, December 2, 2014
  SL Sewer District

  • The material displayed on this page is informational and should be used for reference only. No reliance should be placed thereon without verification by the user. DARLOA does not warrant that the information is either complete or accurate. No representation, warranties or covenants of any kind are made by DARLOA. Before acting on the information contained on this page the user should consult original documents. If you find incorrect information posted on this site or have any questions about the web site, please e-mail darloa@blackfoot.net .

 

 

 

 




Double Arrow Ranch Land Owners Association
DARLOA - A FIREWISE/USA Community

Mailing address: PO Box 307, Seeley Lake MT 59868
Physical address: Bison Bear Shopping Mall, Montana 83, Seeley Lake
Phone: (406) 677-2030   Email: darloa@blackfoot.net
  Help